The slow cooker was made for soup dishes like this one. This unique blend of flavors makes for a hearty meal.
151 per serving
- 1 pound ground turkey, or beef
- 1 can chili beans, with liquid
- 1 can kidney beans, with liquid
- 1 can corn, whole kernel, with liquid
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
In a medium skillet, cook the ground meat until browned over medium heat. Drain and set aside. Place the meat, chili beans, kidney beans, corn, tomato sauce, water, diced tomatoes and taco seasoning mix in a slow cooker. Mix to blend and cook on Low setting for eight hours.